Last updated October 29, 2020
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information or personal data, such as your name and email address can be voluntarily given to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, including the questionnaire or freeform sign up area. Personal data may also include any other information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our Site, correspondence with us, information related to any transactions on the Site conducted by you, including, for example, your credit card information, information you provide in public forums, or other information or feedback provided by you related to other features or questionnaires on our Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind and your refusal to do so will prevent future communication from us.
Automated or Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, cookies or other tracking technologies, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. If you are using our mobile site this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
The Site and our mobile application may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
User of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- To present our Site and contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or have an interest on the Site.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you via email.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you, including those from third parties.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Your information may be disclosed to our subsidiaries and affiliates and as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, including any governmental or regulatory request, to investigate, enforce or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site or our mobile applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site and our mobile application in perpetuity.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site or our mobile application through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs, and other similar activities.
Sale or Bankruptcy
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Policy For Children
We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from or market to children under the age of 16, and our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 16, do not use or provide information on this Site or through any of its features. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Controls for Do-Not-Track-Features
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us at Evermoremarketing@evermoreresort.com.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site or our mobile application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site or our mobile application. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Your Rights Under the CCPA and Disclosures
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with certain rights, including:
Right to Access: You have the right to request, up to two times each year, access to categories and specific pieces of personal information about you that we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we collect from you, subject to applicable legal exceptions.
Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information: You have the right to “opt out” of the “sale” of your “personal information” to “third parties” (as those terms are defined in the CCPA).
To make such a request, please email us at the address provided in the “Contact Us” section. Before completing your request, we may need to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
- We may have collected the following categories of personal information in the last 12 months: identifiers/contact information, demographic information (like gender and age), payment card information associated with you, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, audio, electronic, visual or similar information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- The sources of personal information that we may have collected are: our guests, third party sites or platforms that you link with your registration account, analytics tools, social networks, advertising networks, and trusted sources who update or supplement information we hold about you.
- As the term is defined by the CCPA, we “sold” the following categories of personal information in the last 12 months: identifiers/contact information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above. We “sold” each category to advertising networks, data analytics providers, and social networks.
- The business or commercial purposes of “selling” personal information is for third party companies to perform services on our behalf, such as marketing, advertising, and audience measurement.
- We do not “sell” personal information of known minors under 16 years of age.